TOUCH – Together Our Unity Can Heal can help. Since 1989 TOUCH has provided compassionate, high-quality services to people living with HIV and other chronic illnesses in Rockland County.
We offer the following services at no cost to HIV+ eligible members who enroll in our 340B Pharmacy Program:
- Free or low-cost medications. Most members have $0 copay.
- Free medication delivery
- Patient information and health advice
- Pharmacy consultation
- Coordination of insurance benefits to save you money
- Access to TOUCH’s healthy nutritious food
- Monthly assistance with food purchase
For more information, including eligibility requirements, please contact Dio Dominguez at firstname.lastname@example.org (